Sunday, July 3, 2011

Victory is Mine

"As you come to him, the living Stone - rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him - you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."  1 Peter 2 vs. 4-5

I have been rejected by the one I love.  But I have been chosen by God and reading this Scripture really amazed me how much the Lord loves me.  It's like he is telling me it's ok my child, I will take you in and love you while you go through this.  I am learning how to live in the Spirit and come to God when I am suffering or distressed.  To think that we always turn to our friends when we are hurting and sometimes we turn to our enemies but I turned to God and he brought me to this Scripture.  He knew what I was feeling and delivered me.  I shedded some tears tonight but then I smiled and I am going to praise the Lord because He has chosen me.  I just know that when I come out of my situation, I will have a testimony to share.  My spiritual house is going to be strong and it is going to keep out the devil.  Right now I'm throwing the Word of God at Satan who is trying to come in and take over my mind. He knows my weakness is my mind and my thoughts but I know how to defeat him.  I've learned how to break through his attacks.  Victory is Mine, yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!