Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lover's Basket

You ever feel like you are in a lover's basket?

Let me explain what I mean by that...have you ever felt like everything was in place around you? The family, the friends, the man or woman in your life and you should be in love because you are in a lover's basket.

But something is still not right?

Why am I not in love? Why am I not completely blissful with my situation? Would I really reduce myself to settling? Can I love this man?

I met this wonderful guy who is really supportive and as good as it sounds he has his own house, his own car, a job and no kids. He works hard and plays harder, likes to cook and makes sure that I am extremely comfortable when I am with him.

BUT (you knew it was coming) I wonder if I could love him, I am not so sure my heart is completely over another which sucks butt so much.  Here is this amazing guy whom I love to spend time with and is opening up to me ever so slowly learning to trust again from whatever hit him before.  I knew I should have ended it before during that month.  How could I be so selfish to think that only my heart was at stake here.  Like I told my best friend, I am still paying for my sins and I have to make the right choices here or forever be damned.  I do not know what to do. I can't go through the emotional turmoil that I went through before with him it was too heavy and I got a wave of sorrow and then another wave of pity that crashed into my body full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!