I am feeling like I'm bout to mess this up. Things are going great! Of course they are going great and I am sitting here thinking about what ifs. Stop doing that Jasmine, take your own advice. "Don't be so consumed with the what ifs in life that you lose sight of what is". This is my man, he loves me, he wants to be with me, he wants me to move in with him. I'm sure I can subdue these demons trying to 'suade me to mess things up. Valentine's Day is near. He's there I'm here. Gifts should be in the mail but they aren't. Another deflated V-Day with too many and too little expectations. I don't even know why I try. But hopefully I've just been in the house too long this weekend, I can go back to my busy schedule and forget about all these negative vibes entering my mind. Goodnight love readers until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!