Thursday, June 18, 2015

Test of Faith

I have been wanting to write to you lovers out there but it has been a rough few months. I'm here to talk about a brand new topic on Love Talks.

Why is there so much hate in the world? What happened to uplifting our brothers and sisters in Christ? So many people have so many negative things to say about me moving to be with my sweet love. I understand that they are worried for me but I really wish they could express happiness and love to me. Tell me I'm not crazy for trusting my faith and following my heart. I am so sick of hearing the troubled tales and the advice from people who have either have their happiness and are raining on my parade or those who will never be happy and they are lonely and bitter. I'm a little frustrated if you can't tell.

But surely you can see why...I found an amazing partner and I know we live across the country from each other but isn't that the amazing part? I connect with him in so many ways and I love him, he makes me laugh,laughs at my jokes, calls me everyday and makes me feel special everyday even the days I'm not so nice :/. I understand that maybe (very slight chance) this may not work out but isn't it worth a try? I can talk to him about anything just like I told him about this and he sent me a screenshot of a random but they said something like what if you had a favorite cake would you stop eating eating that cake because a few people disagreed? Probably not. I need an escape and I definitely need to stay in prayer because this is ridiculous. Goodnight lovers, promise to share more uplifting posts in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!