but few people really know
what it means to really love somebody
Love by God's Property
First time I saw your face
My heart just erased
All the guys I knew before
You walked into my life
I was the type to never want for nothing
My heart just erased
All the guys I knew before
You walked into my life
I was the type to never want for nothing
I Love You by Faith Evans
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore
L.O.V.E. by Michael Buble
One plus one equals two
And it's me and you
That's all we'll have when the world is through (cause baby)
We ain't got nothing without love
Darling you got enough for the both of us (so come on baby)
And it's me and you
That's all we'll have when the world is through (cause baby)
We ain't got nothing without love
Darling you got enough for the both of us (so come on baby)
1+1 by Beyonce
Love
So many people use your name in vain
Love
Those who faith in you sometimes go astray
Love
Through all the ups and downs the joy and hurt
Love
For better or worse I still will choose you first
So many people use your name in vain
Love
Those who faith in you sometimes go astray
Love
Through all the ups and downs the joy and hurt
Love
For better or worse I still will choose you first
Love by Musiq Soulchild
I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you,
For you I will.
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you,
For you I will.
For You I will by Monica
And he dont have to have money
His love is just like honey
Its so sweet to me
He can have everything in this world
But he'll sacrafice it all for me
And I made up my mind
Im in love this time
And it feels so real
His love is just like honey
Its so sweet to me
He can have everything in this world
But he'll sacrafice it all for me
And I made up my mind
Im in love this time
And it feels so real
And I by Ciara
Pressing on the up away
Always guide me Lord I pray
Undeserving, and stubbornly never fail to love me still
Yes Jesus loves me
Oh yes Jesus loves me
Oh yes Jesus loves me, for the Bible tells me so
Always guide me Lord I pray
Undeserving, and stubbornly never fail to love me still
Yes Jesus loves me
Oh yes Jesus loves me
Oh yes Jesus loves me, for the Bible tells me so
Jesus Loves Me by Whitney Houston
This love this love
The only love
That comes down from the heavens
([F. Hammond:] why do you love)
Better than mothers, better than
Fathers oh oh oh
This love this love
This love is your love
This love is my love
([F. Hammond:] why do you love)
This love this love
From God the Father
God up in heaven you oughta know
The only love
That comes down from the heavens
([F. Hammond:] why do you love)
Better than mothers, better than
Fathers oh oh oh
This love this love
This love is your love
This love is my love
([F. Hammond:] why do you love)
This love this love
From God the Father
God up in heaven you oughta know
This Love by Mary Mary
You make my life complete
You are so sweet, no one competes
Glad you came into my life
You blind me with your love, with you I have no sight
You are so sweet, no one competes
Glad you came into my life
You blind me with your love, with you I have no sight
Differences by Ginuwine
The way you walk, the way you talk
The way you say my name and smile
The way you move me, the way you soothe me
The way you speak softly through the night
Every morning you rise and open your eyes
I just wanna be there with you baby
I just wanna be yours from this day forth
The way you say my name and smile
The way you move me, the way you soothe me
The way you speak softly through the night
Every morning you rise and open your eyes
I just wanna be there with you baby
I just wanna be yours from this day forth
You by Jesse Powell
Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.
Stick with You by The Pussycat Dolls
But at your best you are love
You're a positive motivating force within my life
Should you ever feel the need to wonder why
Let me know, let me know. . .
You're a positive motivating force within my life
Should you ever feel the need to wonder why
Let me know, let me know. . .
At Your Best by Aaliyah
'cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time
Until the End of Time by Justin Timberlake
I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try, try to divide, something so real
So till the end of time I'm telling you there ain't no one
No one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
To find something like what we have
I know people will try, try to divide, something so real
So till the end of time I'm telling you there ain't no one
No one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
No One by Alicia Keys
More to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!