_____, o sweet _____
The love of my life
The sword in my stone.
Only I have the power to release you.
Your tenderness, my love
It melts into my soul
The days passed without you
are long, o so long
The days with you
go too fast, o so fast
Smiles, Laughs, Hugs and Kisses
the bundle you bring
The bundle I have no choice
but to give back to you
_____, o my sweet ____
By: Yours truly
When people say I love you with all my heart
some really mean it, and some don't
Others might ask what do you love about me
some lie and others try lol
I love you jasmine with all my heart.
there is nothing in this world that can change my heart.
You are my heart, you [give] me a reason to love again.
I give my heart to you my love
Now let me say whats I got to say
I love everything about you
from you uncontrolled hair
to [your] big feet :-)
You are everything to me
Your smile makes me blush
Your eyes drive me wild
Your kisses melt my lips
Your sweet voice seduces me
Oh there some much I can say
But I will take my time cuz our love is [divine].
By: The first love of my life
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!