I know I have been gone a little too long, ya probably think I forgot about you but I have not. Just been a little busy these past few weeks. I will figure out how to balance all this very soon.
Exhibit 2:
Have you ever been around a person (or felt this yourself) who LOVES what they do? And when they are doing it, they are glowing with happiness. Shining out making you feel the magic that they are putting their life and soul into it? I was at Calculus Camp this past weekend and I was around those who loved Math and who breathed it, never gave up on it, took their time with it, made sure their work was neat and thorough. Why don't we love our lovers like this? Our friends? Our family? Take the time to nurture them and give them our best work. Doesn't the people we love most deserve our best? Food for thought. So exhibit B was remembering how much I loved math and treating my next partner how I treat a math problem. Give them attention, my best mind and spirit, and love them beyond reason.
Goodnight lovers...
I really LOVE THIS!!! your post are deep and thought provoking!!
ReplyDeleteYes, treat your next partner like a soulful dance to an elegant melody... :)
Delete