Friends with Benefits, in case you didn't read it the first time. What is that? Are you serious?
You are basically asking me to give up my celibacy so you can have sex whenever you feel like it with my stuff and then when you meet the love of your life, drop me like a sac of burning potatoes?
I just get so upset because I want to ask myself how did I get here to this place when I would even consider that from a man. Love is so important to me. I feel like I sold out or was about to anyway.
Is it too much to ask for a little sensitivity to my needs and wants? I guess it is. I just want to hurry up, make this decision and move on with my life and all the trash in it. That's right I said it trash. It was trash to even fix your lips to ask me something like that. And you call yourself Christian and ridding yourself of the flesh.
What did I do to deserve this?
I know I am being tested but I would like it to stop.
This is never going to work because I want the title. I want to be able to tell people that this is my man and I am his woman. He is joyous to be in public with me by his side. He will want to comfort me and be there for me when I'm low and I for him. This tiptoe along the friendship line is really starting to work on my last nerves especially because I know that there is something better for me. I can feel it and I know in my gut that sex is not the answer especially with someone who does not appreciate me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!