Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Gaining confidence
Do you know how hard it is to free yourself from guilty temptation when his sexy body is sitting next to you looking all good and delicious. But you have to think about the promise you made to yourself and stick to the dreams and goals you have. I do not want to have sex until I'm married where me and that person are so close and mature that we will be able to deal with the consequences of diseases and possibly pregnancy. Even if we are not engaged at least we are thinking about spending part of our lives with each other. I had to fight tonight man, but it was worth it until I felt that empty space in my bed next to me. Lord please do not let me fall in love with this man who does not and will not love me. ugh. But this is about gaining confidence to love yourself to stand up for yourself and stand for what you believe in and getting rid of that temptation. I want more and long as I stand by my decision and trust God I shall receive and boy don't i want to receive. Keep ya head up love is in the air and I've chosen to stick to God's love because it never lets me down :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!