Monday, December 19, 2011

If I Walk Out the Room and Come Back In...

If I walk out of the room and come back in...would you look at me like I've been gone a million years?

Would you brush my hair aside and say, "Hey Beautiful, where have you been?"

Would you give me more than a pat on the butt and a kiss on the cheek?

If I walk out of the room and come back in...would you hold me and never let me leave your arms again?

Would you take the time to notice that I did my hair?

Would you go the extra mile to make sure that I felt like the queen of your kingdom?

If I walk out of the room and come back in...would you tell me to Stop so that you can soak it all in, the beauty, the grace, the body of your dreams?

Would you give me your love and take my love?

Would you tell me sweet-nothings until they turn into somethings and kisses?

If I walk out of the room and come back in....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!