I feel the sudden urge to be honest with everyone I meet. I have the desire to put everything out on the table and it has been taking a toll on my friendships and pseudo-relationships. I have been pouring too much out of my cup too soon and definitely in need of some solitude and vacation. I really want to get away but where. I really wish I could move to Colorado like I planned.
I was completely honest with my true love so that he would have the courage to leave me alone.
I was completely honest with my fling that I ended up hurting myself because it only brought out the obvious which I knew but didn't want to believe. So, therefore my half broken heart because I didn't give it my all but I gave enough for it to hurt.
I was completely honest with an admirer and I may have totally crushed his spirit which was not my intention. I didn't practice compassion and for that I felt like the devil with horns.
I have yet to find out what these next few months may hold for my love life, but I got rid of the two biggest issues in my life and I should be jumping for joy but all I feel is hurt. Hurt for something that was so superficial to begin with; how could this be?
I miss you Uncle M, times like these I would have sincerely asked for your advice and know that I could get an honest opinion and clear judgement.
I love my best friend and she tells me like it is but sometimes I wish I had that perspective in a man's shoes. I can only tell my father so much of my love life because he tries to lock me away in a tower while he looks for Prince Charming.
Some days I just sort of wish that I could be content with being single and not working on anything fleshly or of the human nature. Then I realized this part of me that is always trying to give my love. Always trying to find a place to put this fire inside of me. Ready to be a good wife, a good mother to go with my already long list of achievements.
So, can honesty be a deal-breaker? The answer is yes. But then you have to ask yourself, was it the Lord's will? If you wanna hear the Lord laugh, tell Him what you had planned. Lol. I still stand by my rampage to be honest, I think I shall practice (what my friend said perfectly) discretion when exposing the truth.
Thank you for reading "Love Talks"...I will be working on giving more blogs than two a month. :) V-Day is around the corner, I should have something special for all of you out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!