Tuesday, June 28, 2011
After all is Said and Done...
Man, talk about an uplifting conversation I just had not too long ago. It's funny when you put all the cards on the table, it's like watching all the tiny pieces fit together, why each person made a certain move at a certain time and place. It was like going over a chess game in my mind. There are so many things which made sense that might not have been very clear before. I feel such a release. You know when the Lord blesses you with true love, you understand what mistakes you made and how you made them. You probably think this is crazy. But even with all I know and with him truly being with her, I feel like that story I once read before. I feel like my heart is on fire...burning and I am just glad that I'm able to experience it to the fullest of decree. I could go on writing these letters a day for the rest of my life. I could go on living through life loving God and be happy even it means being single as long as I'm true to my heart. Yeah, we started off for all the wrong reasons and possible ruined it for all the wrong reasons. But never in my life have I felt that my decision, troublesome as it may have been, could've been the best thing that I ever done. I would not have gotten here or seen the things I saw. It brings new meaning to the word Love. The Lord did not give up on me. He gave me a year and I got here in 11 months. Amazing! Isn't our God awesome? If you don't feel the love, you don't need to be reading this. Because Love Talks, and it talked to me tonight.
Labels:
Love and Others
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!