Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh What a Tangled Web we Weave

So I got the man that I love to tell me that he doesn't love me anymore.  I am going to use that to feed my energy to move on.  It is going to take some time but at least now I don't have anything to hold on to because he left me nothing to hold on to.  I will not have to tell myself, "but he still loves me, there is still hope" because it is no longer true.  And I have conviction that he wouldn't lie to me, not again anyway.  I won't be conversating with him anymore and I told him he can talk to my mother about coming to see the dog.  Oh yeah did I tell you we have a dog together.  Long story.  Another blog.



I am probably going to regret this one day but at least I will be good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!