Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I Love About You...

To the man I love:

I've been working on this list for a few days and it is all the things off the top of my head in no particular order that I love about you...


Your smile
Fidgeting is cute
Your laugh
Your love for school
Your love to learn
Your passion in your work
Your soft skin
Your curly soft hair
Your punta
Your kiss
Your belly ;)
Your love for dogs
Your conversations
Your bluntness
Your growing love for Christ
Your style
Your shyness
Your tough love
Your love for cooking/experimenting
Your ability to throw out the rule book
You listen very well when it’s something you wanna hear
Your sexy Spanish ;)
Your eyes and the light in them
Your love for black history; you inspire me
Your stubbornness (makes me feel better about mines)
Your hugs are so warm and tight
Your determination
Your sloppy writing
Your inner strength to take on challenges
Your perseverance that won’t let you give up
Your love for music
Your love for children
Your soft side
Chicken-lover (turned me over to the dark side)
Movie psychic
You dream big
Your spirit
Your warmth
Your gentle care
Your big heart
Love how you used to love me
Your respect
You healed my heart after it went through mass destruction
Your goofiness/sense of humor
SOCCER! You love the game that I respect but don’t understand
Your hate for woman music artists ;) lol jk
Your hairy self
Your big head that is even bigger than mines
Your love-making (but glad those times are behind us)
Your sensitivity shown only when its needed
Your love to read a good book
Your love for sexy cars J that I don't know the names of
 Your impressive driving skills
 Your manliness (no fruity stuff here)


54 and counting...

At a balanced place. Thank you Jesus for letting me sweet and meet this man of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be afraid to drop a few lines below!